If you have questions or problems with the new Forum ......

If you have questions, problems, suggestions with the forums or the web site please post them here.

If you have questions or problems with the new Forum ......

Postby Administrator » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:54 pm

Please use this area to post any questions or problems you are having that are related to the WAVES National Forum or the web site.
In order to create a posting you must first register (see instructions link at top of page). Once you have registered you can start a new posting by clicking the NEW TOPIC button. If you are having trouble with the registration page you can use the COMMENTS page (go back to home page -- there is a link to the comments page there) to request help.
Thanks! :)
Forum Administrator
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: If you have questions or problems with the new Forum ......

Postby lucygooseymi » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:20 am

How do we access all of the "older" posts that were created before the format change???
I had a couple of them that I wanted to contact.

Thank you!
lucygooseymi

Re: If you have questions or problems with the new Forum ......

Postby Administrator » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 pm

The forum was changed over in 2003 and we kept the old posts up for awhile after that but it became too much of a web security risk and because of that vulnerability we took it down. If there is a specific post that you remember we still have the records of the old forum if you want to send a reply I'll be glad to do help you out.

WAVES National Web Manager

"How do we access all of the "older" posts that were created before the format change???
I had a couple of them that I wanted to contact.

Thank you!"
lucygooseymi
Administrator
Site Admin

Return to Forum & Web Site Issues